(Funding) Join Masters Degrees & International Mobility

The European Commission invites Canadian universities/HEIs to partner with European HEIs to:
  1. Be part of consortia which offer high level joint masters programs – Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (see http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-plus/funding/key-action-1-erasmus-mundus-joint-master-degrees_en); and
  2. Offer Canadian students the opportunity to study for 3-12 months in a European partner institution (International Credit Mobility), where study will count towards their undergrad, post grad or doctoral degree. Credits are easily transferred.

Canadian institutions can contact their European partner institutions for more information on student and staff mobility and Strategic Partnerships.
For information on the Joint Master Degrees, please contact the Education and Culture Executive Agency by visiting: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/about-eacea/contacts_en.

You may also like...