Conference Proceeding Topic: Food Waste Prevalence and Management Considerations in School Environments
By:Costello, C., & García-Herrero, L. (RPLC Members)
- Environmental impacts of agriculture and food production
- Mizzou – Campus Dining Waste Audit
- Elementary School Waste Audits:
- Italian Elementary School Study, UNIBO
- Columbia Public School Study, UNIBO & MU
Agriculture is the leading cause of disruption to nitrogen and phosphorous cycles and loss of biodiversity. Agriculture and food production also contribute to greenhouse gas emissions and, thus climate change.
Click Here for the material.