Mitigation and Education Specialist
WASP Remote Sprinkler Protection, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
[toggle title=”Past Research and Activities”]
- Bartlett, G. (2011, May) Pre-Planning for Remote Industrial Hazards. Presented at Ontario Association of Fire Chiefs, Annual Conference, Toronto, ON.
- Bartlett, G. (2011, October) Pre-Planning Is Worth It’s Weight In Gold. Presented at National Association of Fire Protection, Wildland Educational Conference, Denver, CO.
- Bartlett, G. & Fremont, L. (2013, November) How a Primary Resource Extraction Industry Was Affected By Wildfire. Panelist: Canadian Hazard & Risk Network Symposium, Regina, SK.
- Bartlett, G. (2015, February) Building Capacity & Culture: Emergency Planning in Rural Industrial Employment Sectors, Speaker: at the 42nd Saskatchewan Industrial Safety Seminar, Regina. SK.
- Bartlett, G. (2015, April) Too Late When The Fires At The Mines Gate: NaTech Incidents as an Emerging Risk In Wildfire Management. Presenter: International Association of Wildfire, Human Dimension in Safety and Wildfire. Boise, Idaho, USA.
[toggle title=”Current Research & Activities”]
Member of the National Fire Protection Association
Member on the NFPA Technical Committee on Wildland and Rural Fire Protection
- NFPA 1141 Standard for Fire Protection Infrastructure for Land Development in Wildland, Rural, and Suburban Areas. (2017)
- NFPA 1142 Standard on Water Supplies for Suburban and Rural Fire Fighting. (2017)
- NFPA 1144 Standard For Reducing Structure Ignition Hazards from Wildland Fire. (2018)
14 years of progressive leadership and development surrounding operational and compliance programming in the natural hazard and natural resource field, specializing in wildfire management at the wildland-urban interface
Areas of research include NaTach disaster mitigation and prevention
[toggle title=”RPLC Membership & Theme Interests”]
Infrastructure and Services
Research and Exchange
[toggle title=”Links to My Other Pages”]