Director, Loyola Sustainability Research Centre
Professor of Political Science
Concordia University, 7141 Sherbrooke St. West, Montreal, Quebec Canada
[toggle title=”Past Research and Activities”]
- Polar regions workshops
- Biodiversity conservation and climate change-related projects
- Shared natural resources management
- Most of my work is international in nature, but some is fairly local such as the impacts of biodiversity policies along the Canada-U.S. border.
[toggle title=”Current Research & Activities”]
- Transnational environmental crime and the role of small communities in resisting wildlife poaching, pollution, illegal fishing, etc.
- Writing State of the North American Environment Report for the UNEP; evolution of the UN SDGs.
[toggle title=”RPLC Membership & Theme Interests”]
[toggle title=”Links to My Other Pages”]