“Tell your story, hear the inspiring success stories of others, as we seek to gather solutions for healthy sustainable rural communities.”
-Keith Roulston, publisher/editor The Rural Voice
You are invited to spend three days in Blyth, Ontario – the heart of Canada’s rural creativity. Rural innovators will gather to share success stories, examine the challenges of rural development in general and specific terms, and add tools to the toolbox that contribute to making rural communities stronger. Speakers and panelists will have demonstrated a rural commitment, will have tackled a rural issue, and will have successfully problem-solved in moving the rural story forward.
AIMS of R2R
- to bring people together from across the country and from outside our borders who have a shared interest in rural
- to create an environment where ideas are exchanged
- to allow room for the telling of your story
- to examine the challenges of rural development in general and delegates own situations in particular.
- to add tools to the toolbox that can contribute to making rural communities stronger.
- to network with rural innovators
- to meet the people of Huron County
- Rural Citizens/Community groups
- Local Leaders
- Provincial and Municipal Staff
Speakers and panelists will have demonstrated a rural commitment, will have tackled a rural issue, and will have successfully problem solved in moving the rural story forward.
- Here’s my/our problem or situation
- Here’s what we thought we needed to solve the challenge
- Here’s what we did
- Here’s the result today
- Here’s what I’d do differently or advise others to do in dealing with a similar issue