The Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs Research and Innovation Branch will be delivering new communication products to share knowledge and successes that result from OMAFRA’s investments in research and innovation.
Our products will highlight partners’ successes, funding opportunities, events and resources and information specific to:
- Agricultural and Rural Policy
- Bioeconomy – Industrial uses
- Environmental Sustainability
- Emergency Management
- Food for Health
- Products and Value Chains
- Production Systems (Plants, Animals)
- Innovation and Commercialization
- Knowledge Translation and Transfer
We invite you to sign up to receive content suited to your interests and we’re excited to share news, events and opportunities focused on Ontario agriculture, agri-food and agri-product sectors. You will only receive the above listed products if you sign up.
For more information, contact:
Mike Toombs, Director, Research and Innovation Branch