OMAFRA’s investments in research and innovation make an impact.Click each title below for more on our partners’ successes.
Click each title below for more details.Click each title below for more details.Sept 13 – 15: Canada’s Outdoor Farm ShowSept 20 – 24: International Plowing Match and Rural ExpoSept 26 – 30: OMAFRA Emergency Management Research Expo (contact Kelly.Jackson@ontario.ca)Oct 5 – 6: Canadian Greenhouse ConferenceClick each project title below for more details.
- Bridging the gaps in Ontario agriculture, food, nutrition and health to create healthy aging strategies
- Creating, Translating, and Transferring Knowledge for Rural Innovation: Assessing the Potential for a Rural Knowledge Network for Ontario (English only)
- Distance support for on-farm investigation of adult small ruminant mortalities
- Development of smartphone apps for implementation of dairy health management research by producers and advisors (i-Ketone)
- Enhanced Variety Selection and Crop Management through Information Technology (English only)
- Taking the pain out of disbudding in dairy calves for dairy producers (English only)